ApplicationCSMU starts admission process regardless of delay in results. Read more ... » forms for nursing and other paramedical coursesCut-off for Open Category candidates is expected to touch 199.75 for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions. Read more ... » that come under single window counselingMBBS/BDS 2011 Counseling is from 19-7-2011 in Andhra Pradesh. Read more ... » will begin at all governmentMHT CET results out - Medical counselling from July first week - Engineering counselling from July first week - pharma courses are likely to start from July 5. Read more ... » medical collegesNational Eligibility Cum Entrance Exam for under graduates (NEET-UG) postponed to 2013-14. Read more ... » from Wednesday. Apart from pharmacology and physiotherapy, this yearMBBS/BDS 2011 Counseling is from 19-7-2011 in Andhra Pradesh. Read more ... » the directorate of medicalMedical Council of India increases seats in PG courses. Read more ... » educationDental Council of India (DCI) wants State Governments away from Essentiality Certificate (EC). Read more ... », will offer a bachelorResult of Manipur Combined Paramedical, B.Sc, Nursing & Ayush Entrance Exam 2011 announced. Read more ... »’s degree in audiology and speech language therapy (BASLT) during the first phase of single window counseling. 3772 application formsPatna University colleges extend admission date application forms for admission to PG courses can be submitted by July 1. Read more ... » for MBBSAssam shortly to take decision on CEE. Read more ... »/BDSDental Council of India (DCI) wants State Governments away from Essentiality Certificate (EC). Read more ... » courses were sold on TuesdayMedical counselling in Tamil Nadu will begin on June 30. Read more ... ». The number3200 commerce students are still yet to get admission in Gujarat. Read more ... » of applications sold for medical and dentalMedical admission begins at Maharashtra. Read more ... » courses for admissionsTop 50 Best Arts Colleges in India. Read more ... » to collegesUnfilled B.Com seats to be filled by counselling in Chandigarh colleges. Read more ... » that come under the single window counseling has crossed 12,000 in the last two days.
The selection committeeCommittee set up by the Medical Council of India (MCI) has recommended that there should be objective type questions and no negative marking in the NEET exam. Read more ... », which is in-charge of assigning students to various colleges, allotted 25 students to BASLT courses in MadrasTop 10 Best Science Colleges in Chennai. Read more ... » Medical CollegePanel to review and fix online junior college admission process in Mumbai. Read more ... » only after the second phase of counseling in 2010.
The committee is also expectingTamilnadu medical colleges seek Rs. 25-45 lakh as capitation fee. Read more ... » an increaseAndhra Pradesh looks for increase in medical seats by 1200. Read more ... » in the seats for undergraduate3200 commerce students are still yet to get admission in Gujarat. Read more ... » nursing courses. Presently, there are 175 seats in four government medical colleges including
- Madras Medical CollegeTop 25 Best Medical Colleges in India. Read more ... »
- Madurai Medical CollegeAll MBBS seats filled on last day of first phase of medical counselling in Tamil Nadu, second phase of medical counselling in the last week of July, to fill 599 seats in nine self-financing MBBS in Tamil Nadu. Read more ... »
- Salem Medical CollegeEligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (AIPGMET 2013). Read more ... »
- Chengulpet Medical College
There are 120 private medical colleges offering 4,000 seats. The forms are on sale at government medical colleges on submitting a DD of Rs. 350 drawn in favour of secretaryTamilnadu Engineering Admissions 2011 - Admissions to B.E. / B.Tech Degree Courses 2011 – 2012 (For Tamil Nadu Candidates only). Read more ... », selection committeeMedical counselling in Tamil Nadu will begin on June 30. Read more ... », and payable in ChennaiCounselling schedule for diploma in Tamil Nadu Nursing course 2012-2013 sessions. Read more ... ».
- The last datePatna University extends admission date again till July 22. Read more ... » for submitting the application forms: JuneRajasthan University extends online form submission deadline, cut-off list for post graduate and law departments will be declared on July 10. Read more ... » 2
- Counseling will be in JulyCountdown for MBBS admissions begins in Tamilnadu and releases of merit list on July 21. Read more ... »
The application can also be used to apply for undergraduate courses in B.Pharm and physiotherapy. There are 110 seats for B.Pharm courses in Madras Medical College and Madurai Medical College, and 50 seats for physiotherapy at Trichy Medical College and Madras Medical College. There are 31 private pharmacology colleges and 27 physiotherapy colleges.
Incoming search terms:
- application for paramedical courses in tamilnadu 2013
- paramedical counselling tamilnadu 2014
- paramedical counselling application form 2013
- paramedical counselling
- physiotherapy counselling 2014 in tamilnadu
- www physiotherapy counselling 2014-2015 in tamil nadu
- admition paramedical 2014 tn
- tnparamedical courses 2014-2015 nursing counselling date
- paramedical courses 2014-2015 application sales details
- paramedical courses 2014-2015 counceling schedule