Xavier Admission Test
Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur conducts the Xavier Admission Test (XAT) for admission into the post graduate management programme at XLRI and a host of premier institutes in India. Primarily developed as a screening test for MBA aspirants, XAT scores are now accepted by more than 70 B schools all over the country including XIM [Xavier Institute of Management] Bhubaneswar, LIBA [Loyola Institute of Business Administration] Chennai.
XAT online registration: 1 Sep 2010 – 30 Nov 2010
Last date for receipt of XAT PP form: 1 Dec 2010
Admit card download: 18 Dec 2010 – 31 Dec 2010
XAT 2011 Test Date: 2 Jan 2011
Test Timings: 10.30 am to 01:00 pm
Eligibility criteria for XAT 2011:
For appearing in XAT a candidate should have either completed the graduation or should be in the final year of graduation for provisional admission.
XAT Bulletin & XLRI Prospectus can be obtained across 121 Branches of Axis Bank or from the XAT Admissions Office, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur, 831001.
Test will be conducted in the following cities:
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Visakhapatnam.
XAT Registration 2011
- In order to register for XAT, the candidate has to visit the site www.xlri.net.in and click “XAT Registration”. Where in candidate has to fill the online XAT form which includes personal details and payment option details.
- After successful submission of the personal details and payment mode, the candidate will immediately get his/her XAT ID and password (which is automatically generated by the system) by email. The ID and password needs to be retained by the candidate for downloading XAT Admit card and other transactions.
- The candidate logs in to XAT registration in order to complete his/ her education details.
- The candidate has to then select the names of XAT Associate Institutes.
- The candidate has to download and print the XAT pay-in-slip which includes the date of registration, name of the Axis Bank branch, XAT Pay-in-slip No, XAT ID, name of the candidate, address and phone number printed on it. The candidate has to take this printed XAT Pay-in-slip to the Axis Bank branch to buy the XAT Bulletin.
- On paying Rs 900.00 (cost of XAT Bulletin) along with the printed pay-in-slip, the bank will issue a XAT Bulletin 2011 and enter the XAT Bulletin number, date of purchase and Bank Tran ID and put a bank seal on each part of the pay-in-slip.
- The candidate has to fill-in the detachable form given in the XAT Bulletin. All entries are to be filled-in correctly and should be same as that filled in the online form. Candidate has to paste securely his/her passport size colour photograph and put candidate signature in the space provided.
- The candidate has to then attach the XLRI’s copy of the pay-in-slip in the space provided on the form. The candidate’s copy of the pay-in-slip is to be carefully retained by the candidate for future reference, if any.
- The candidate has to then carefully detach the form from the XAT Bulletin and send it to XAT Office, Jamshedpur through courier/ registered post/speed post in the special envelope given inside the XAT Bulletin. This form along with the pay-in-slip should reach the XAT Office within seven days from the date of purchase of XAT Bulletin.
- Admit Card, will be available any time between 18 Dec 2010 and 31 Dec 2010 and take a print out of the same where the address of the test centre will be mentioned.
Note: The candidate has the option to make an online payment using the Axis Bank payment gateway. They can use a credit card/debit card or make use the net banking facility by paying an amount of Rs. 950/- (excluding service charges and taxes). Please note that American Express cards cannot be used to make the online payment. After successful transaction, candidate will be redirected to the confirmation page where transaction details are displayed. This has to be saved and a copy of the same printed.XAT office will send the XAT Bulletin 2011 after receiving the XAT PP Form and online payment receipt of Rs. 950/-. Candidates are not required to send the detachable form given with the bulletin.
The last date for XAT and XLRI registration: 30 Nov 2010
Candidates interested in applying to XLRI, Jamshedpur have to register for XLRI separately after finishing XAT registration. The XAT ID and password obtained during XAT registration are required for XLRI registration apart from other transactions at www.xlri.net.in
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS