Recruitment at The Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd
The management of the Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank proposes to fill up 85 posts in different categories in the Bank on the basis of screening test and personal interview as follows and applications are invited on the prescribed format appended below. However, the number of posts is likely to increase or decrease
Name of the Post: Steno/Typist
Number of vacancies: 08
Name of the Post: Jr. Clerk
Number of vacancies: 39
Name of the Post: Comp. Operator
Number of vacancies: 06
Name of the Post: Sub-Helper
Number of vacancies: 32
Pay Band: Steno/Typist, Computer Operator, Jr. Clerks and Sub-Helper: Purely on contract basis on fixed sum @ initial stage of pay scale attached to the post plus 50% Dearness Pay thereon. (at present Initial stage of Pay scale of Steno –Typist & Computer Operator is Rs. 5600/-,Jr. Clerk is Rs. 4750/- and Sub-Helper is Rs. 2760/-)
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Matric with at least 55% marks or 10+2 with 45% marks or equivalent of a recognized university/ Board or a graduate
- Pass in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute in English and 60 words per minute in Hindi.
- Matric with 50% marks or 10+2 with 45% marks or a graduate or above of a recognized university
- BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc. (with maths/statistics/ Operation Research/ Physics with diploma in computer application from a recognized University/ Institution with one year experience in computer operation, data processing and programming concepts.
- Minimum middle pass from a recognized Board of School Education.
Fee & Mode of Payment:
Steno-Typist, Computer Operator & Jr. Clerk
Rs.150/- for General Category Candidates and
Rs.100/-for SC/ST/IRDP/Antyodaya candidates.
Rs100/- for General Category candidates and
Rs.75/-for SC/ST/IRDP/Antyodaya candidates.
The candidate should send prescribed fees along with application form through Demand Draft/IPO drawn in favour of “HP State Cooperative Bank Ltd.” Payable at Shimla. Please note that fee is not refundable in any case.
The last date for receipt of application form is 27.12.2010 and for the candidates of Tribal area the last date is 11.01.2011 where after no applications will be entertained
The applications will be entertained only on prescribed application format and no application will be entertained on plain paper or the form devised in any other manner. The candidates should fill up the application forms carefully in own handwriting.
Incoming search terms:
- hp state cooperative bank recruitment 2012
- himachal pradesh cooperative bank recruitment 2012
- hp cooperative bank recruitment 2012
- hp state cooperative bank result
- himachal cooperative bank recruitment 2012
- hp state cooperative bank
- himachal pradesh state cooperative bank recruitment 2012
- h p state cooperative bank result
- hp state cooperative bank recruitment 2011
- HPSCB result 2011