PSEB 10th Class result declared with the pass percentage of 64.32%
The PSEB 10th Class results have been announced by the Punjab School Education Board on Tuesday. The results of the 10th class matric 1st semester and 2nd semester examination are at its official website www.results.pseb.ac.in
A total of 352948 students appeared for the Punjab School Education Board exams and 227009 cleared, with a pass percentage of 64.32%. Pass percentage of boys ‘ regular candidates ‘ was 70.23% and those of private candidates were 44.74%. Overall pass percentage of boys was 66%.
For girls, the numbers were better as regular candidates secured a pass percentage of 75.58%, private candidates secured 58.16%. The overall pass percentage was 73.10%
Of the PSEB matric result 2011 announced yesterday, Amolpreet Kaur of Bhai Nand Lal Public Senior Secondary School in Anandpur Sahib (Ropar) topped it, scoring 96.46%.
Gaganjot Kaur of Ambala Jattan village in Hoshiarpur stood second and Ramandeep Kaur of Moga and Chitranjali Joshi of Samana shared the third slot.
Incoming search terms:
- www results pseb ac in Lakhs
- subject wise result of pseb
- pseb 10th class pass percentage
- pseb 10th result subject wise
- pseb 10th class result 2nd semester school wise
- pseb 10th class result school wise
- subject wise pass percentage pseb 2013
- subject wise pass percentage pseb 2012
- subject wise pass percentage pseb 2011
- percentage first division in pseb