The admission process for medical and related courses will commence from May 23, while the academic session is expected to start from August 1 in Gujarat. Forms for admission to government, municipal, grant-in-aid and self-financed medical colleges will be available at authorized Axis Bank branches from May 23 to June 6.The Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses has set up a single window system at BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad for the admissions, admission process for medical and other courses will go on simultaneously
Students, who have cleared their recent XII exams in B or AB group, and who have also appeared for GUJCET, will be eligible to apply for the medical admission. The students have to submit application forms between May 27 and June 10. The merit list will be declared on June 25 for the medical admission in Gujarat, which will be followed by first counseling from July 5 to 20.
The Admission Committee will give admissions in
- B.Sc (Nursing)
- Occupational therapy
- Naturopathy and audiology and speech language pathology
According to officials, it is advisable for students to come to Admission Committee’s office at BJ Medical College with the form and necessary documents in person.
Note: Applications sent via courier or post will not be entertained.
Incoming search terms:
- medical merit list 2012 gujarat
- admission committee for professional medical education courses
- ADMIISSION COMMITEE FOR MEDICAL EDUCATION INGUJARAT
- admission committee for professional medical educational courses
- bj medical admission committee
- Bj Medical College Admission Committee
- axix bank admission form of homeopethy collage
- axis bank list for madical admission form gujarat 2014
- branch of axis bank where medical application forms are available in gujarat
- from which bank form for admission in medical courses in gujarat are available