KEAM Option Site for Allotment in Govt. MBBS seats, CENTRALISED ALLOTMENT TO MBBS COURSE IN KERALA GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES FOR THE YEAR 2011
The Centralized Allotment for MBBS course in the Five Government Medical Colleges of the State for the year 2011-’12 will commence on 11.07.2011 (Monday).
Candidates included under Medical rank list (General: 50%, SC/ST/SEBC: 40% marks) can register their options on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in/keam from 11.07.2011 to 3 pm on 17.07.2011. Candidates who do not register their options will not be considered for allotment under any circumstances. The “Option Facilitation Centres” [OFC] and “Help Desks” [HD], having internet facility, will be functioning throughout the State during this period for registration of options by the candidates. The details of such centers are available on the website, www.cee-kerala.org
POINTS TO REMEMBER IN CENTRALISED ALLOTMENT TO MBBS COURSE IN KERALA GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES FOR THE YEAR 2011
- Those candidates who are eligible for admission to MBBS course as per guidelines of Medical Council of India only will be able to file options in this phase
- Candidates can file options till 3pm on 17/07/2011
- A trial allotment will be published on 15/07/2011 based on the options filed by candidates till 10am on 14/07/2011
- Candidates are directed not to file unnecessary options
- The first allotment will be published on 21/07/2011
- Those candidates who receive allotment shall remit the Tuition Fee / Deposit in selected branches of State Bank of Travancore from 22-25 July 2011
- Candidates shall join the Institutions allotted on 26, 27 or 28th July 2011
Kerala Government Medical Colleges:
- T.D. Medical College, Alappuzha – 150 Seats
- Government Medical College, Kozhikode – 250 Seats
- Government Medical College, Kottayam – 150 Seats
- Government Medical College, Thrissur – 150 Seats
- Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram – 200 Seats
Fees: The annual tuition fee for MBBS course in Government Medical Colleges is Rs.25000/-. Those candidates who receive allotment based on the first allotment to be published on 21.07.2011 will have to remit the requisite fee in designated branches of State Bank of Travancore on or before the date specified for having accepted the allotment. Candidates allotted under SC/ST/OEC Community category and those having benefit as per G.O.(Ms)25/2005/SCSTDD, dated: 20.06.2005 will have to remit caution deposit of Rs.100/- as a token of having accepted the allotment.
Other Courses such as Dental, Ayurveda, Homoe, Engineering and Courses under Kerala Agricultural University, Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University and Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies will be included in the coming phases of allotment.
Allotment of seats to Professional Courses under Self-financing institutions will be made in the coming phases of allotment and will be based on Government Orders to be issued in this regard.
All details related to the allotment process are available on the website www.cee-kerala.org
Incoming search terms:
- kerala mbbs seat allotment 2011
- www cee kerala gov in/colleges
- kerala medical seat allotment 2011
- mbbs fees government kerala
- seat allotment list of mbbs orissa
- SEAT ALLOTMENT FOR MBBS COURSES IN KERALA
- mmbs ellotment
- keam option giving for professional courses
- mbbs allotement
- allotment of seats option mbbs